Smart cities require a multitude of solutions and IoTCAN covers them, from parking space monitoring to controlled lighting, IoTCAN has the customizable solution for your smart city needs. Reduce expenses, resources and liability while increasing city revenue through better utilization of assets – IoTCAN’s solutions a wide area of applications for not only monitoring but control and analysis enabling insights for improved service and programs.
- Parking space monitoring
- Manhole monitoring
- Outdoor lighting solutions
- People counters
- Asset tracking of all types of resources
- Remote locking for restricted area access
- Waste management monitoring
- Irrigation solutions
- Metering of outdoor gas, electricity and water resources
Asset management has the largest breadth and depth of solution options, from geofencing to motion sensing and everything in between on Canada’s largest network. Serving construction, property management, transportation & logistics, municipalities and other large organizations with various asset tracking demands.
- Geo-fencing of assets – a predefined home zone in which the asset is residing. An alert/alarm is set when the asset leaves the “home” zone
- Realtime/near-time tracking and on demand tracking/location pinpointing, requesting the current location of asset
- Impact/sudden motion sensing, intended for tools and resources (more here)
- Beacon mode designed for primarily static assets, the sensor detects motion and sends an alert. E.g. Cars in a lot, or a parked car that gets stolen
Cold storage monitoring is the best long-term wireless option for your reliable cold storage compliance needs. This solution has ultra-low set-up costs, low network fees, reliable with built-in redundancy, guaranteed to work even during power outages meeting all the compliance standards of for food service, storage facilities, logistics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Easy no hassle, wireless set-up
- Automated alerts to your smart phone for predetermined thresholds
- Automated reporting for regulatory compliance
- Archived data for reduced liability of critical parameters
IoTCAN offers multiple smart solutions to ensure more productive and effective farming practices, these solutions help farmers produce improved efficiency, reduce costs and increase product yield.
- Cattle location and behavioural anomaly tracking — improving the safety, health, security and analysis of the bovine through its lifecycle.
- Soil moisture measurement levels, ensuring soil has the adequate level of water required to create the prime yield of crops.